SECLUDED, PRISTINE DIVING ON THE BELIZE REEF
St. George’s Caye has been a dive destination for decades, offering some of the best SCUBA diving in Belize from its secluded location mere minutes from the barrier reef. With no other dive resorts in the area, the nearby dive sites are pristine, healthy, and almost always free of other divers. The coral reef system, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is home to more than 500 species of fish, as well as sea turtles, dolphins, spotted eagle rays, and numerous invertebrates. Our island’s proximity to the reef means you can dive in the morning, return for lunch, and dive again in the afternoon – combining the benefits of a live-aboard dive trip with the comforts and service of a private island resort.
7 REASONS DIVERS LOVE ST. GEORGE’S
- Valet Diving – our staff takes care of everything, all you do is dive.
- No other dive resorts in the area – pristine, uncrowded dive sites.
- Close to the reef – many dives sites only 5-10 minutes away.
- Experienced Dive Masters – both have been with the resort over 15 years.
- Full-service dive shop with Nitrox available.
- Well-maintained boats and gear.
- Comps and special perks for dive groups of 6 or more!
The ultimate Belize dive vacation at St George’s Caye Resort. Read on to learn more.